What's this blog all about?


What's this blog all about?



Image from TheNest.com ** One of my favorite magazines.

Welcome to my first blog ever! I would like to start off by telling you what this blog is all about. It is a passion of mine to keep up to date with what is happening in the Design Industry. I truly appreciate the art and vision behind each detail that goes into a beautiful well thought out atmosphere. I am dedicated to finding collections, sources and design professionals that stand above the norm and produce unique and extraordinary products and work. I hope you will enjoy this blog and I would love your feedback.

You never know, I might be calling you for an interview sooner or later.

Let's come together as a society and share our love for art and design, making this world a better place to live one room at a time.

Warm Regards, Maegan Swabb

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet the Team